– They (SJ-M) are Super Junior’s subunit, and the members include Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Henry, and Zhou Mi, in addition to the two new members who joined this year, Eunhyuk and Sungmin, and they have just released their Chinese album “Perfection”. They shifted into a rented apartment in Taipei, and even hired a tutor in order to improve on their Chinese language. While Siwon and Donghae are preparing to make an appearance in the drama “Extravagant Challenge”, the other members are readying themselves for fanmeetings and also other schedules.
– Bringing along the Mandarin script while shopping, fans clamor to take a photo with him
– On the previous night, Siwon waited for his assistant at the entrance of the store; in the beginning, he still had his cap on, and only removed it when he had ascertained that no one else around could recognise him, walking around the store in a relaxed and carefree manner. His handsome looks and trendy outfits managed to attract a lot of attention from the opposite gender, and while picking out items, he would bite his finger in a child-like manner, showing off an interesting appearance.
– While shopping, he did not forget to bring along the script, which was packed with Chinese words. He even used labels to note certain sections, and was really hardworking. When asked whether it was taxing for him to memorise the script and also recite the lines in Chinese, he turned around to ask his assistant what was a ‘script’**, before saying that “I’ll work hard!” with a smile using Mandarin.
– He first picked out best-buy clothing items at the apparels department, before going to the area for articles of daily use, picking out a large stack of towels, detergent and various other objects, in addition to several packets of imported snacks. When asked about the reason behind him purchasing the clothes and towels, he shyly replied that: “Because I have to stay here for many days.” There was a female fan who went to his side, and asked to take a picture together, to which he agreed happily. However, his assistant immediately objected to it, biting his lips and using gestures to indicate that no photography was allowed.
* The name of a place in New Taipei City.
** Meaning Siwon didn’t know about the term for ‘script’ in Mandarin.
Source: Apple Daily (via Yahoo Taiwan)
Translated by eternalsnow @ SJ-WORLD.NET